Saigon – Mekong – Phu Quoc Discovery 8 days
Interesting itinerary: Cultured Pearl Base, Ham Ninh fishing village, Su Muon Pagoda, Tay Ninh and Cu Chi.
Seeing a symbol of the curious combination of the Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism.
- Tour code: T88STP04
- Duration: 8 days/7 nights
- Departure: on request
- Group size: from 2 pax
- Transport: car, boat, flight
- Route: Saigon – Can Tho – Cai Be – Phu Quoc – Saigon
- All rates are in US$ per person
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather and operating conditions
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Flight ticket Phu Quoc – Saigon
- All car transfer per program in Saigon and Phu Quoc
- Ferry ticket Rach Gia – Duong Dong
- Hotel/resort in Phu Quoc and Saigon (3*)
- 01 night on board on Mekong Eyes Cruiser (private cabin but sharing boat)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide.
What’s Not Included
- Drinks & other meals
- International airfares
- Travel insurance
- Tips and other personal services.